Senior Research Associate Vetka Jekova, PhD
Research unit: "Fertility, Reproductive Behavior and Family"
Job Title: Head of the Research Unit, Chair of the Scientific Counsil
phone: (+359 2) 979,63-34, 979-30-30
University of Sofia, Mathematics and
mathematical statistics, 1960-1965
PhD: UNWS, Statistics and demography, 1975
- University of Michigan - Sample researches,
- University of Michigan - Methodology of social researches and survey of public opinion, 1988
- Representative researches
- Socio-demographical research
- Population politics
A course of Higher Mathematics - Department of Higher Mathematics, University of National and World Economics, Sofia
1. Social Standards and Traditions in the Reproductive Behaviour of the Bulgarian People during the Second half of the 20th Century, Sofia, Professor Marin Drinov Academic Publishing House, 2002, 120 p. (in Bulgarian)
2. Methodologycal and methodical bases for research of life condition of pensioners in Bulgaria. Nasselenie (Population), 1995, No. 3-4 (in Bulgarian)
3. Population politics during the condition of social change.: Social sciences and social change in Bulgaria, Sofia, 1998 (in Bulgarian)
4. Factors of reproductive attitude of women occupied in private sector. Nasselenie (Population), anniversary issue, 2000 (in Bulgarian)
5. Trends in development of fertility in Bulgaria. Nasselenie (Population), 2000, No.2 (in Bulgarian)
6. Fertility in Bulgaria – Retrospective analysis. Naselenie, No. 1-2, 2005, pp.74-89.
7. Unmarried and Lonely People in Bulgaria and Their European Future, In: European Future of Bulgaria and Population Development. Conf., Sofia, 2005, pp. 224-240.
8. National Strategy for Demographic Development of Bulgaria (2005-2020). [co-authors]. Sofia, Prof. Marin Drinov Academic Publishing House, 2006.
9. Internal and International Migration of Population in Bulgaria. Economic studies, Volume XV, 2006, No. 2, pp. 175-204.
10. Remarriages in Bulgaria. In: Nasselenie (Population), 2007, No. 1-2, pp. 3-12.