Senior Research Associate 1st degree Penka Naidenova, PhD, DSc
Research unit: "Aging, Mortality and Life Potential"
Job Title: Senior research Associate, Visiting
phone: (+359 2) 979-67-90, 979-30-30
Higher. Master’s degree in statistics
- Analysis of variance and correlations analysis. Relations among them, analytical sense
- Statistical tests of significance of sampled data. Selective methods in sampling
- Economic growth measuring and analyses
- Evolution laws of population – global trends and national profiles (Bulgaria, developing countries)
- Modelling of economic and population growth (economic level) – global, regional, national scale; empirical case studies
1. The old people as a labour resource in development. In: Proceedings of a scientific conference 27-28 May 2008 – “The demographic processes ad the labour force in Bulgaria”, Sofia, 18 p. (in press).
2. Contemporary accents in the demographic views of our predecessors. In: The social sciences and sociological change in Bulgaria. Academic publishing house “Professor M. Drinov” 1998, p. 276-283.
3. The today’s Bulgarian family among the other families in the world. In: Womon and family in Bulgaria. Institute of demography, BAS, NSI, 1995, pp. 42-50.
4. Business statistics – Sofia: Mars-95, 2000, 284 p.
5. Global model and forecasting of World development, including Bulgaria (co-authors Ch. Koprinkov, B. Ivanov, G. Grozev) : Sofia: BAS publishing house, 1991, pp. 240 (author: p. 4-30; p. 60-98; p. 224-233).
6. The economic and the demographic growth in the Third world. Equatorial Africa – Sofia : BAS publishing house, 1987, 268 p.
7. Measuring of the economic growth and its sources (co-author M. Raynova). – Sofia: BAS publishing house, 1984, pp. 187 (author: p. 5-131).
8. Interindustry balance of the economic region (co-authors: G. Gergov, V. Vutov, P. Popov). – Sofia, BAS publishing house, 1972, 278 p. (author pp. 46-63).
9. Statistical methods of field and glass-house experiments (co-author V. Barov), Sofia, Zemizdat, 1969, pp. 278 (author: p. 5-92; 227-273).
10. Interbranch relations and proportions in agriculture. Sofia, Partizdat, 1967, 133 p.