Phone.: 979 30 30
1998-2002 – BA (Bachelor of Arts), History, Sofia University "St. Kliment Ohridski"
2002-2003 – MA (Master of Arts), History, "Byzantium, Balkans and Medieval Europe", Sofia University "St. Kliment Ohridski"
2004-2007 – PhD thesis: “The Demographical Development of the Bulgarian Black Sea Coast during the 19th Century (up to 1878)”; director of studies Shtelian Shterionov, PhD, DSc, Senior Research Associate
1. The Balkan Unity - is it Possible? (The Historical Background of the Balkan Unity). – Balkan Youth: Reflecting the Past and Facing the Future (A three step seminar), Sofia, 2003, p.40-44.
2. Demographic Processes and Settlement Structure in the Lend Possessions of the Treskavec Monastery in the 14th-15th Centuries. – Population, 2004, 1-2, 129-141. (in Bulgarian).
3. Church-donors of the Treskavec Monastery in the XIV Century. – Proceeding of the Museum of History Kyustendil (PMHK), Vol. X, 2005, 317-323. (in Bulgarian).
4. Data about the population along the Bulgarian Black Sea Coastline in the 19th century, - Scientific researches of Plovdiv University “Paisii Hilendarski” (History), vol. 1, 1, 2006, 405-411 (in Bulgarian).
5. Historical Demography Studies of the Bulgarian Black Sea Coast during the 19th Century (1800-1878) in the Bulgarian Historiography – Population, 1-2, 2006, 161-166. (in Bulgarian)
6. Co-authorship with Sht. Shterionov, I. Gavazki. Some aspects of the retrospective forecast and its place in history – demographical researches in Bulgarian lands through the renaissance. – Population, 2006, No. 3-4, pp.19-29 (in Bulgarian).
7. The Ethnic State of the Settlements in Varna Kaza according Unpublished Documents from Oriental Department in NLKM – XIII Kyustendil readings. Ethnic and co-existence in the European History. Kyustendil, 2006 (in the press), (in Bulgarian).
8. The Migration Processes in Varna Kaza from the 60s years of 19th Century according Unpublished Documents from Oriental Department in NLKM – In: XII Pont’s readings. History of the road. Black Sea between East and West. Varna, 2007, pp. 267-271. (in Bulgarian).
9. The Age and Sex Structure of the Population Inhabited Bulgarian Black Sea coast during the 19th Century. – Population, 1-2, 2008, 144-159.